Myoli is one of the top wave-riding beaches on our coast and PiliPili Beach Bar is our venue on Myoli beach, Sedgefield.
Come and join us for awesome downwinders on our pristine coastline, an ice cold beer or a glass of wine from Bonnievale Cellars.
There is a restaurant on the premises and accommodation on the roof with stunning sea views.
Our live weather station:
PiliPili Extreme Sport Centre is the perfect base from which to explore all the Garden Route has on offer:
- Awesome Kitesurfing
- Kitesurfing Downwinder Shuttle
- Horse Riding 1 Hour Forest Trail
- 2 Hour Forest Trail
- Spear Fishing Adventures
Day trips in the area include:
- Cango Caves or Ostrich Riding
- Bloukrans Bungy Bridge, the highest bungy jump in the world &
- White Shark Africa where one can dive with Great White Sharks.
Other than kiting Sedgefield offers: surfing, wakeboarding, paragliding, mountain biking, canoeing, beach volleyball